Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Alcatel Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Alcatel Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- How to unlock Alcatel phone forgot password.
- How to unlock Alcatel phone password.
- Alcatel forgot password.
- Forgot Alcatel password.
- How to unlock Alcatel phone.
- Forgot password on Alcatel phone.
- How to unlock Alcatel phone pin.
- Unlock Alcatel phone.
- How to unlock my Alcatel phone forgot password.
- Unlock your Alcatel Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Alcatel Mobile.
Table of Contents
Alcatel Mobiles List:
- Alcatel 3L (2021)
- Alcatel 1S (2021)
- Alcatel 1L (2021)
- Alcatel 1SE (2020)
- Alcatel Go Flip 3
- Alcatel Go Flip V
- Alcatel 3L (2020)
- Alcatel 1S (2020)
- Alcatel 1V (2020)
- Alcatel 1B (2020)
- Alcatel 3v (2019)
- Alcatel 3x (2019)
- Alcatel 1v (2019)
- Alcatel Smart Tab 7
- Alcatel 3T 10
- Alcatel 3L
- Alcatel 3 (2019)
- Alcatel 1s
- Alcatel 1x (2019)
- Alcatel 1c (2019)
- Alcatel Tetra
- Alcatel 7
- Alcatel 5V
- Alcatel 1
- Alcatel 5
- Alcatel 3V
- Alcatel 3X
- Alcatel 3
- Alcatel 1X
- Alcatel 3C
- Alcatel A7 XL
- Alcatel A7
- Alcatel Idol 5
- Alcatel Idol 5S
- Alcatel U5 HD
- Alcatel A30 Plus
- Alcatel A50
- Alcatel Flash
- Alcatel U5
- Alcatel A5 LED
- Alcatel A3
- Alcatel A3 XL
- Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power
- Alcatel Pixi 4 (5)
- Alcatel XL
- Alcatel Shine Lite
- Alcatel X1
- Alcatel Pop Star
- Alcatel Pop 4S
- Alcatel Pop 4 Plus
- Alcatel Pop 4
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 (3.5)
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 (4)
- Alcatel Pixi 4 (6)
- Alcatel Flash 2
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi First
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3C
- Alcatel OneTouch Go Play
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop Up
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star LTE
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro
- Alcatel OneTouch Hero 2 Plus
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 (5.5)
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 (4.7)
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5) 4G
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (4.5)
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (5) Premium Edition
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (5) NFC
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (5)
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (4)
- Alcatel One Touch Hero 2C
- Alcatel One Touch Hero 2
- Alcatel One Touch Flash
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X Plus
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S9
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S7
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3
- Alcatel One Touch Pop Fit
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Mini
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 2
- Alcatel One Touch POP C9
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C5
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C3
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C1
- Alcatel One Touch Hero
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X
- Alcatel One Touch Idol ALPHA
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini
- Alcatel One Touch Idol S
- Alcatel One Touch Idol
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra
- Alcatel Idol 4S
- Alcatel Idol 4
Alcatel Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Alcatel Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Next, select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Alcatel mobile.
Check out following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Alcatel/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Alcatel, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Alcatel Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Alcatel Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Alcatel with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Alcatel Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Alcatel Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Alcatel Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Alcatel Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Alcatel Mobile.
Follow the link to get more factory reset methods.
- Alcatel Mobile pattern lock remove
- Alcatel Mobile reset password
- Alcatel Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Alcatel Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Alcatel phone password
- Alcatel Mobile hard reset
- Alcatel Mobile pattern lock miracle
After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.