Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Hisense Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Hisense Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- How to unlock Hisense phone.
- How to unlock Hisense.
- How to reset Hisense phone password.
- How to unlock a Hisense phone.
- How to unlock Hisense phone pattern.
- How to unlock Hisense pattern.
- How to reset Hisense phone.
- How to reset Hisense phone pattern.
- Unlock your Hisense Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Hisense Mobile.
- Hard Reset Hisense Mobile.
Hisense Mobiles list
- Hisense A6L
- Hisense A5
- Hisense A2
- Hisense A6
- Hisense C1
- Hisense C20
- Hisense E76
- Hisense E76 mini
- Hisense F102
- Hisense F20
- Hisense F23
- Hisense F23 Plus
- Hisense F31
- Hisense H10
- Hisense H11
- Hisense H11 Lite
- Hisense H11 Pro
- Hisense H18
- Hisense H20
- Hisense H910
- Hisense Hali
- Hisense HS-U1
- Hisense Infinity E9
- Hisense Infinity F17 Pro
- Hisense Infinity H12
- Hisense Infinity H12 Lite
- Hisense King Kong 4
- Hisense King Kong 4 Pro
- Hisense L675
- Hisense Rock C30
- Hisense Small Dolphin 2
- Hisense Small Dolphin 3
- Hisense T5
- Hisense T5 Plus
- Hisense U30
- Hisense U965
- Hisense U989 Pro
- Hisense V Plus
Hisense Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Hisense Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Hisense mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Hisense Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Hisense Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Hisense Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Hisense Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Hisense Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Hisense Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Hisense Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Hisense Mobile.
Follow the link to get more factory reset methods.
- Hisense Mobile pattern lock remove
- Hisense Mobile reset password
- Hisense Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Hisense Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Hisense phone password
- Hisense Mobile hard reset
- Hisense Mobile pattern lock miracle
After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
To remove screen lock without data loss, enter the wrong password five times until the Forgot Pattern appears on the Android screen. Then enter your Google account details and sign in. After that, you’ll be taken back to the home screen