Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset iBall Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your iBall Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your iBall Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of iBall Mobile.
- Hard Reset iBall Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your iBall mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- iBall Mobile recover the password.
iBall Mobiles list
- iBall Andi Wink 4G
- iBall Andi F2F 5.5U
- iBall Andi 5L Rider
- iBall Andi 5G Blink 4G
- iBall Andi 5N Dude
- iBall Andi Blink 4G
- iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G
- iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G
- iBall Cobalt 5.5F Youva
- iBall Andi 5.5H Weber
- iBall Andi Sprinter 4G
- iBall Cobalt Solus 4G
- iBall Andi 4.5 O’Buddy
- iBall Andi 5U Platino
- iBall Cobalt 6
- iBall Cobalt Solus2
- iBall Andi 3.5V Genius2
- iBall Andi4 B20
- iBall Andi Avonte 5
- iBall Andi Class X
- iBall mSLR Cobalt 4
- iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D
- iBall Andi5 Stallion Plus
- iBall Andi Uddaan Quadcore
- iBall Andi 5F Infinito
- iBall Andi 5M Xotic
- iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus
- iBall Andi4 Arc
- iBall Andi4P IPS Gem
- iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther
- iBall Andi 4h Tiger Plus
- iBall Andi 4F Waves
- iBall Andi 3.5F Grabit
- iBall Andi Uddaan Mini
- iBall Andi4-B2 IPS
- iBall Andi5 Stallion
- iBall Andi 4U Frisbee
- iBall Andi 3.5KKe Winner Plus
- iBall Andi 4.5M Enigma
- iBall Andi5S Cobalt3
- iBall Andi 5K Panther
- iBall Andi 4 IPS Tiger
- iBall Andi4 IPS Velvet
- iBall Andi4 IPS Gem
- iBall Andi 3.5 KKe Winner
- iBall Andi 3.5 KKe Genius
- iBall Andi 4.5D Royale
- iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter
- iBall Andi5T Cobalt2
- iBall Andi 3.5 Classique
- iBall Andi 5K Sparkle
- iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G
- iBall Andi 4-B2
- iBall Andi4.5-K6
- iBall Andi 5.5N2
- iBall Andi 5-M8
- iBall Andi 5-E7
- iBall Andi 4.5z
- iBall Andi 4Di Plus
- iBall Andi4a Projector
- iBall Andi 4a Radium
- iBall Andi 5h Quadro
- iBall Andi 4Di
- iBall Andi 3.5KKe
- iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt
- iBall Andi 5Li
- iBall Andi 5L
- iBall Andi 4.5d Quadro
- iBall Andi 4v
- iBall Andi 3.5i
- iBall Andi 3.5
- iBall Andi 4.5q
- iBall Andi 4.5h
- iBall Andi 4.3J Plus
- iBall Andi 4.3J
- iBall Andi 5c
- iBall Andi 107
- iBall Andi 4.5C Magnifico
- iBall Andi HD6
- iBall Andi 3n
iBall Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your iBall Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your iBall mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
iBall Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your iBall Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions..
Unlock iBall Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data in your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
iBall Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your iBall Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
iBall Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your iBall Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your iBall Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- iBall Mobile pattern lock remove
- iBall Mobile reset password
- iBall Mobile pattern lock UMT
- iBall Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock iBall phone password
- iBall Mobile hard reset
- iBall Mobile pattern lock miracle
Phones don’t have a single master pin to unlock them, as each is different to the phone according to what the person makes it when they set it up. Often times, they can have a SIM pin that is default to 0000 or 1234, but that is the SIM card’s pin and can be changed by the use