Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Kyocera Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Kyocera Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Kyocera Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Kyocera Mobile.
- Hard Reset Kyocera Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Kyocera mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Kyocera Mobile recover the password.
Kyocera Mobiles list
- Kyocera Android One S4
- Kyocera Android One X3
- Kyocera Digno A
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2
- Kyocera Basio
- Kyocera Brigadier
- Kyocera Digno C
- Kyocera Digno Rafre
- Kyocera Digno S
- Kyocera Digno U
- Kyocera DuraForce
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Kyocera DuraForce XD
- Kyocera DuraScout
- Kyocera Echo
- Kyocera Event
- Kyocera Honey Bee 201K
- Kyocera Hydro
- Kyocera Hydro Air
- Kyocera Hydro EDGE
- Kyocera Hydro Elite
- Kyocera Hydro Icon
- Kyocera Hydro Life
- Kyocera Hydro Plus
- Kyocera Hydro Reach
- Kyocera Hydro Shore
- Kyocera Hydro Vibe
- Kyocera Hydro VIEW
- Kyocera Hydro WAVE
- Kyocera Hydro XTRM
- Kyocera Luce KCP01K
- Kyocera Milano
- Kyocera Miraie
- Kyocera Qua
- Kyocera Qua Tab 01
- Kyocera Rise
- Kyocera Torque
- Kyocera Torque G02
- Kyocera Torque KC-S701
- Kyocera Torque XT
- Kyocera Urbano L01
- Kyocera Urbano L02
- Kyocera Urbano Progresso
- Kyocera Urbano V01
- Kyocera Urbano V02
- Kyocera Zio M6000
Kyocera Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Kyocera Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Kyocera mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Kyocera /LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Kyocera , Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Kyocera Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Kyocera Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Kyocera Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Kyocera Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Kyocera Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Kyocera Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Kyocera Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Kyocera Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Kyocera Mobile pattern lock remove
- Kyocera Mobile reset password
- Kyocera Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Kyocera Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Kyocera phone password
- Kyocera Mobile hard reset
- Kyocera Mobile pattern lock miracle
Our Kyocera Unlocking process is safe, easy to use, simple and 100% Guaranteed to unlock your phone regardless of your network! We unlock your Kyocera Phone from any carrier restrictions, you’ll be free to use any sim. The Step-by-Step process is so easy, to do it from home. No Software or Cables required.
Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys simultaneously. Release the “Power” key when the phone vibrates. Release the “Volume Down” key when the Android recovery screen appears. Press the “Volume Down” key to highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press “Power” to confirm the selection.