Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Lava Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Lava Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Lava mobile reset password.
- Unlock your Lava Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Lava Mobile.
- Hard Reset Lava Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Lava mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Lava Mobile recover the password.
Table of Contents
Lava Mobiles list
- Lava Z6
- Lava Z4
- Lava Z2
- Lava Z1
- Lava Z61 Pro
- Lava Z53
- Lava Z71
- Lava Z41
- Lava Z93
- Lava Z62
- Lava Z40
- Lava Z92
- Lava Z81
- Lava Z60s
- Lava Z61
- Lava Z91
- Lava Z50
- Lava Z90
- Lava Z80
- Lava Z70
- Lava Z60
- Lava A93
- Lava A77
- Lava Z25
- Lava Z10
- Lava X41 Plus
- Lava A55
- Lava A50
- Lava A76 Plus
- Lava X50 Plus
- Lava A97
- Lava A56
- Lava X28
- Lava P7 Plus
- Lava X38
- Lava A32
- Lava A68
- Lava X50
- Lava X17
- Lava X81
- Lava X46
- Lava A82
- Lava A59
- Lava A67
- Lava A89
- Lava A76
- Lava A72
- Lava V2s
- Lava A52
- Lava Flair S1
- Lava A71
- Lava X3
- Lava Iris Fuel F2
- Lava V5
- Lava P7
- Lava Iris Atom
- Lava Iris Atom 3
- Lava X10
- Lava Iris Atom 2X
- Lava Iris Fuel F1
- Lava Flair E2
- Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini
- Lava Pixel V2
- Lava Flair P1i
- Lava Iris Atom 2
- Lava Iris X5 4G
- Lava Iris X1 Selfie
- Lava Pixel V1
- Lava Flair Z1
- Lava Iris X1 Atom S
- Lava Flair P1
- Lava Iris 100 Lite
- Lava Iris 349 Sleek
- Lava Iris 348
- Lava Iris 370
- Lava Iris X1 Atom
- Lava Icon
- Lava Iris 444
- Lava Iris 414
- Lava Iris Fuel 25
- Lava Iris Fuel 10
- Lava Iris 325 Style
- Lava Iris X1 Beats
- Lava Iris Fuel 20
- Lava Iris 465
- Lava Iris X8
- Lava Iris X1 Grand
- Lava Iris X1 Mini
- Lava Iris Alfa L
- Lava Iris 470
- Lava Iris 350
- Lava Iris Alfa
- Lava Iris 310 Style
- Lava Iris Fuel 60
- Lava Iris 401
- Lava Iris Selfie 50
- Lava Iris 500
- Lava Iris Fuel 50
- Lava Iris 404e
- Lava Iris 349i
- Lava Iris 410
- Lava Iris 250
- Lava Iris 400 Colours
- Lava Iris 400s
- Lava Iris 404 Flair
- Lava Iris 352 Flair
- Lava Iris 400Q
- Lava Iris X5
- Lava Iris Pro 30 Plus
- Lava Iris 310
- Lava Iris 360 Music
- Lava Iris 460
- Lava Magnum X604
- Lava Iris 350M
- Lava Iris 300 Style
- Lava 3G 412
- Lava 3G 415
- Lava 3G 354
- Lava Iris X1
- Lava Iris 504Q Plus
- Lava Iris 406Q
- Lava Iris 450 Colour
- Lava Iris Pro 20
- Lava Iris 550Q
- Lava Iris 503e
- Lava Iris 408e
- Lava Iris 402e
- Lava Iris Pro 30
- Lava Iris 405 Plus
- Lava Iris 354e
- Lava 3G 402 Plus
- Lava Iris 456
- Lava Iris 503
- Lava Iris 352e
- Lava Iris 505
- Lava Iris 506q
- Lava 3G 402
- Lava 3G 356
- Lava Iris 349 Plus
- Lava Iris 349
- Lava Iris 504q
- Lava Iris 401e
- Lava Iris 458q
- Lava Iris 455
- Lava Iris 405
- Lava Iris 430
- Lava Iris 355
- Lava Iris 502
- Lava Iris 454
- Lava Iris 351
- Lava Iris N400
- Lava Iris N320
- Lava Iris
- Lava S12
- Lava Flair E1
- Lava A48
- Lava A79
- Lava A88
Lava Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Lava Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Lava mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Lava Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Lava Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Lava Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Lava Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Lava Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Lava Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also backup all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Lava Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Lava Mobile.
Follow the link to get more factory reset methods.
- Lava Mobile pattern lock remove
- Lava Mobile reset password
- Lava Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Lava Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Lava phone password
- Lava Mobile hard reset
- Lava Mobile pattern lock miracle
Hold the power button and press the volume up button once to enter recovery mode. Use the volume buttons to go to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option. Proceed with the steps to perform a factory reset. Once the device reboots, walk through the setup again.
Hold the phone with the front facing downwards; pull the battery cover downwards and lift the cover upwards gentely to remove it.