Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Spice Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Spice Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Spice Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Spice Mobile.
- Hard Reset Spice Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Spice mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Spice Mobile recover the password.
Spice Mobiles list
- Spice F311
- Spice V801
- Spice XLife 511 Pro
- Spice XLife 480Q
- Spice XLife 403E
- Spice XLife 406
- Spice XLife 512
- Spice XLife 431q
- Spice XLife 431q Lite
- Spice XLife 404
- Spice Stellar 519
- Spice Stellar 526n Octa
- Spice Stellar 431
- Spice Stellar 405
- Spice Mi-551
- Spice Mi-514
- Spice Mi-501
- Spice Mi-402
- Spice Mi-401
- Spice Mi-347
- Spice Stellar 440
- Spice Dream Uno H
- Spice Stellar 520n
- Spice Stellar 439
- Spice Stellar Mi-362
- Spice Mi-430
- Spice Stellar 470
- Spice Stellar 517
- Spice Mi-549
- Spice Stellar 518
- Spice Stellar Mi-516
- Spice Stellar Mi-507
- Spice Stellar Mi-503
- Spice Dream Uno
- Spice Stellar Mi-508
- Spice Stellar 449 3G
- Spice Stellar 451 3G
- Spice Smart Flo Mi-359
- Spice Stellar 526
- Spice Stellar 520
- Spice Stellar Mi-497
- Spice Stellar Mi-361
- Spice Stellar 445
- Spice Stellar 600
- Spice Stellar 509
- Spice Smart Flo Crystal
- Spice Smart Flo Glam
- Spice Stellar Glide
- Spice Stellar Mettle Icon
- Spice Smart Flo Poise
- Spice Stellar 524
- Spice Smart Flo Mettle 3.5X
- Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X
- Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X
- Spice Smart Flo Edge
- Spice Smart Flo Ivory 2
- Spice Stellar Nhance 2
- Spice Smart Flo Pace 3
- Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi-550
- Spice Virtuoso Pro Plus
- Spice Smart Flo Space
- Spice Stellar Glamour
- Spice Pinnacle FHD
- Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496
- Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro
- Spice CoolPad Mi 515
- Spice Stellar Prime Mi 510
- Spice mi- 505
- Spice SMART FLO PACE Mi 422
- Spice Smart Flo Pace 2
- Spice Pinnacle Pro
- Spice Stellar Buddy Mi-315
- Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530
- Spice Stellar Virtuoso
- Spice Stellar Horizon MI-500
- Spice MI-320
- Spice Stellar Mi-285
- Spice Stellar Craze
- Spice Stellar Mi-425
- Spice Mi-280
- Spice Mi-410
- Spice Mi-350n
- Spice Mi-350
- Spice Mi-270
- Spice Mi-310
- Spice Mi-300
Spice Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Spice Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Spice mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Spice Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Spice Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Spice Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Spice Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Spice Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Spice Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Spice Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Spice Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Spice Mobile pattern lock remove
- Spice Mobile reset password
- Spice Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Spice Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Spice phone password
- Spice Mobile hard reset
- Spice Mobile pattern lock miracle
First turn off your Spice Smart Flo 359 (Mi-359) completely. Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds. When the Spice logo is displayed, release the buttons
Phones don’t have a single master pin to unlock them, as each is different to the phone according to what the person makes it when they set it up. Often times, they can have a SIM pin that is default to 0000 or 1234, but that is the SIM card’s pin and can be changed by the use.