Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Gionee F100 Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Gionee Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Gionee F100 Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Gionee F100.
- Hard Reset Gionee F100 Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Gionee F100 mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Gionee F100 Mobile recover the password.
Gionee F100 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Gionee Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Gionee mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Gionee F100 Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Gionee Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Gionee F100 with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data in your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Gionee F100 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Gionee Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Gionee F100 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Gionee Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Gionee Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Gionee F100 pattern lock remove
- Gionee F100 reset password
- Gionee F100 pattern lock UMT
- Gionee F100 max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Gionee phone password
- Gionee F100 hard reset
- Gionee F100 pattern lock miracle
Click on “Languages & input” it is the world globe icon. From this section you can change the language of the texts displayed on the Gionee F100 and also the keyboard language.
The GiONEE F100 TD-LTE Dual SIM supports 4 GSM bands, 2 UMTS bands, and 4 LTE bands.