Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Realme X2 Pro Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Realme Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Realme X2 Pro Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Realme X2 Pro.
- Hard Reset Realme X2 Pro Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Realme X2 Pro mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Realme X2 Pro Mobile recover the password.
Realme X2 Pro Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Realme Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Now choose the language option, By using Volume Buttons, and confirm with the Power button.
- Next, select the wipe data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, choose the Format data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Next, you will see Wiped successfully screen.
- Finally, Tap on the OK.
- Reset Done on your Realme mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Realme X2 Pro Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Realme Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions..
Unlock Realme X2 Pro with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Realme X2 Pro Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Realme Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Realme X2 Pro Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Realme Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Additional settings option.
- Now choose the Backup and Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, select the option Erase all content and settings.
- Then select Erase data option.
- Reset Done on your Realme Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Realme X2 Pro pattern lock remove
- Realme X2 Pro reset password
- Realme X2 Pro pattern lock UMT
- Realme X2 Pro max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Realme phone password
- Realme X2 Pro hard reset
- Realme X2 Pro pattern lock miracle
Now input your Google Account password and the REALME X2 Pro should be unlocked. You can also Hard Reset REALME X2 Pro using Android Recovery Mode. Alternatively, use Google Find My Device app to unlock REALME X2 Pro without PIN or pattern.
Press and hold the power or unlock button on the Realme X2 pro until a screen with various options appears. Among the options that are displayed on the screen of the Realme X2 pro, we choose “Restart”. If a confirmation message appears, press accept.