On this page, you can get information about How To Unlock Applock If Forgot Password easily. Many people use app locker in their phone to protect apps from unauthorized access. Sometimes we need to unlock those applications without password. For example, in case if you forget the password or if you want to open some apps in your friend’s phone.
Though AppLock security is very tight but still you can bypass it easily in certain conditions. This guide will help you to unlock app lock in your phone when you don’t know the password.
Right here, we can do:
- Uninstall AppLock
- Force Stop AppLock
- Disable App Usage Access
- Reset Forgot Password
- How To Open AppLock Without Password
- Additional Information About AppLock App
Table of Contents
Unlock AppLock If Forgot Password
If I get the right way, I can unlock AppLock easily and in just a few seconds with the following below steps with ease.
Method 1: Uninstall AppLock
One of the best ways to unlock password-secured apps in my phone is to uninstall AppLock. However, so no password is needed, and therefore I can open any application directly, If there will be no AppLock.
Here is a step-by- step guide to uninstall AppLock-
- First go to Settings and click Apps option.
- Now move under the Downloaded tab and click AppLock.
- Next tap the Uninstall button and click OK to continue. That’s it.
Method 2: Go To Force Stop AppLock
Once the AppLock is stopped, the password will become invalid. As for the case, I can simply force stop the program to unlock AppLock if forgot password.
- First, Open the Settings app from the app tray on my Android phone.
- Next go to the Apps option and choose the Downloaded option.
- Then locate the AppLock option to locate the app.
- After tap the Force Stop button and tap the OK button to confirm it.
Method 3: Disable Usage Access For AppLock
In Android 5.0 and later, I need to permit usage access for AppLock to make it work properly. In another word, it will not work if I disable the user access.
- First go to Settings app on my Android phone. Of course, I should make sure not to lock the Settings with AppLock.
- Head to the Security option and choose the Apps option with usage access under the Advanced section.
- After that, I can toggle off the switch of the AppLock application to unlock AppLock on my Android phone.
Method 4: Reset the Forgot Password
There is a forgot password option in the AppLock app to reset my password. I can replace a new password to unlock AppLock without the old password.
- First open the AppLock app and tap the Menu button with a three-dot icon. Then choose the option related to the Forgot Password option.
- Next, tap the Send Code to Security Email option. Then access my security email and check the security code.
- Enter the code into the Reset Code box and tap the Reset Password option. Now I can set a new password and then unlock AppLock. That’s it.
How To Open AppLock Without Password in Android Phone
Additional Information About AppLock App
- AppLock can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
- AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
- AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
With AppLock, we will:
- Never worry about parents check our Snapchat, TikTok!
- Never worry about friends borrow our phone to play games with mobile data again!
- Never worry about a workmate gets our phone to look the gallery again!
- Never worry about someone reads private data in our apps again!
- Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|In-app purchases||$1.99 – $11.99 per item|
|Offered by||DoMobile Lab|