A complete guide about Google find my device here. Google Find My Device You can unlock your mobile phone, play sound remotely, and secure your device.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection and link your Google Account to your device to reset with this option.
Table of Contents
Log in to Google Find My Device
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
Have you ever lost or abandoned your phone? You can play the sound remotely.
ADM allows you to remotely control your phone at maximum volume, even in silent mode.
Lock your lost or stolen device, set or change the PIN or password and display the message on the last screen to help those who found your lost device.
- Click on the Secure device option.
- Next, it will show the recovery message and phone number, both on the screen.
- Now, Type on Recovery message and you can provide the alternate phone number to call.
- Finally, tap on the Secure device option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- Click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.