If you have forgotten the password for your phone you can unlock your Android device with your Google Account.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to reset with this option.
You can unlock your Android phone with Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
If the Device version is below Android 4.4. You may be able to open Device with your Google account.
In case your Google Account information does not work, you will need to recover your account before using the method.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Follow the link if it does not solve your problem
Hard Reset your Android Mobile