Here you can unlock your Android phone if forget pin. Android commonly secures your device by demanding a PIN, pattern, or full password. You can also use your phone if you forget the unlock code.
It can be easy to forget your Android password or PIN, but there are many ways to reset or unlock an Android. This guide will tell you how to reset a lock screen password and PIN on most Android devices.
Topics explained in this page
- How to Unlock Android Phone if forgot pin
- how to unlock a phone when you forgot the password
- how to unlock android phone without password
Unlock Android Phone with Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
- First turn off your mobile.
- Press and hold
- Volume Up and Power button (or)
- Volume Down and Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the logo.
- Next you will see Android exclamation marks.
- Then select “wipe/data or factory reset option” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now select “Yes, delete all user data” option by using same buttons.
- Finally select Reboot system option.
- Reset done on your mobile.
Check out the link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the link for more details about Google Find My Device.
Unlock Android Phone with Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also backup all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- Find Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
Follow the link to get more Factory reset methods.