Here, you can easily Unlock and Reset Fly Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Fly Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Fly Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Fly Mobile.
- Hard Reset Fly Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Fly mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Fly Mobile recover the password.
Fly Mobiles List
- Fly Power Plus 5000
- Fly Life Geo
- Fly Life Sky
- Fly IQ4417 ERA Energy 3
- Fly Blackbird
- Fly FS401 Stratus 1
- Fly FS402 Stratus 2
- Fly FS403 Cumulus 1
- Fly FS404 Stratus 3
- Fly FS405 Stratus 4
- Fly FS451 Nimbus 1
- Fly FS452 Nimbus 2
- Fly FS454 Nimbus 8
- Fly FS501 Nimbus 3
- Fly FS502 Cirrus 1
- Fly FS504 Cirrus 2
- Fly FS505 Nimbus 7
- Fly FS506 Cirrus 3
- Fly FS507 Cirrus 4
- Fly FS551 Nimbus 4
- Fly IQ230
- Fly IQ235 Uno
- Fly IQ236 Victory
- Fly IQ237 Dynamic
- Fly IQ238 Jazz
- Fly IQ239 Era Nano 2
- Fly IQ240 Whizz
- Fly IQ245 Wizard
- Fly IQ246 Power
- Fly IQ255 Pride
- Fly IQ256 Vogue
- Fly IQ270 Firebird
- Fly IQ275 Marathon
- Fly IQ285 Turbo
- Fly IQ430 Evoke
- Fly IQ431 Glory
- Fly IQ432 Era Nano 1
- Fly IQ436 Era Nano 3
- Fly IQ436i Era Nano 9
- Fly IQ440 Energie
- Fly IQ4400 ERA Nano 8
- Fly IQ4401 Era Energy 2
- Fly IQ4402 Era Style 1
- Fly IQ4403 Energie 3
- Fly IQ4404 Spark
- Fly IQ4405 Evo Chic 1
- Fly IQ4406 Era Nano 6
- Fly IQ4407 Era Nano 7
- Fly IQ4409 Era Life 4
- Fly IQ441 Radiance
- Fly IQ4410 Quad Phoenix
- Fly IQ4411 Quad Energie 2
- Fly IQ4412 Coral
- Fly IQ4413 Evo Chic 3
- Fly IQ4414 EVO Tech 3
- Fly IQ4415 Era Style 3
- Fly IQ4416 Era Life 5
- Fly IQ4418 Era Style 4
- Fly IQ442 Miracle
- Fly IQ443 Trend
- Fly IQ444
- Fly IQ445 Genius
- Fly IQ446 Era Life 2
- Fly IQ446 Magic
- Fly IQ447 Era Life 1
- Fly IQ448 Chic
- Fly IQ449 Pronto
- Fly IQ4490 Era Nano 4
- Fly IQ4490i Era Nano 10
- Fly IQ450 Horizon
- Fly IQ4501 EVO Energie 4
- Fly IQ4502 ERA Energy 1
- Fly IQ4503 Era Life 6
- Fly IQ4504 EVO Energy 5
- Fly IQ4505 ERA Life 7
- Fly IQ451 Vista
- Fly IQ4511 Tornado One
- Fly IQ4512 EVO Chic 4
- Fly IQ4514 EVO Tech 4
- Fly IQ4515 Evo Energy 1
- Fly IQ4516 Tornado Slim
- Fly IQ452 EGO Vision 1
- Fly IQ453 Quad
- Fly IQ454 EVO Tech 1
- Fly IQ455 Ego Art 2
- Fly IQ456 ERA Life 2
- Fly IQ457 Universe 5.7
- Fly IQ458 EVO Tech 2
- Fly IQ459 EVO Chic 2
- Fly IQ4601 Era Style 2
- Fly Swift
- Fly Tech
Fly Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Fly Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Fly mobile.
Check out the following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Fly Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Fly Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions.
Unlock Fly Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data in your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Fly Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Fly Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Fly Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also back up all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Fly Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Fly Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Fly Mobile pattern lock remove
- Fly Mobile reset password
- Fly Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Fly Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Fly phone password
- Fly Mobile hard reset
- Fly Mobile pattern lock miracle
First, turn off your Fly Slimline completely. Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your Fly Slimline. When the Fly logo is displayed, release the buttons.
After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock.