In case you do not need others to use your personal apps on your smartphone, you can simply lock them through AppLock. Secure your apps with passwords, patterns, or fingerprints.
Use pattern or PIN as an unlock mechanism
Earlier than you can start locking away your apps, you need to installation a pattern or four-digit PIN as the unlock mechanism for AppLock through the subsequent steps.
In this post you can
- Open Applock.
- Applock open.
- How to unlock Applock.
- Smart app lock forgot pattern.
- App lock password forgot.
- Unlock applock.
- App lock password.
- Forgot app lock password.
Check out this new post: Unlock Applock If Forgot Password
Which you can attempt right away is that just uninstall applock from the smartphone. Once you are finished with your spying work on his smartphone, simply reinstall applock app again. If it doesn’t work, just examine on for next method.
How To stop App Lock To Access Locked Apps In Android
- Try launching any of the apps. If it is locked in the use of an app locking application, it’s going to ask for a pattern or a password. In the example, I’ve tried to launch Skype. This could be any app like Gallery, Play store, and so on. Let’s get into business. Observe the steps underneath to hack into the locked application.
- Launch Settings app by clicking on its icon.
- Scroll down and discover the access named Apps or installed Apps. Click on it to get to the next step.
- From the list of the apps, you need to find the app locking software that is being used. Ordinarily, it’ll have a name like App Lock. In my case, the app’s name is AppLock. Click on it to view its settings.
- When the app info opens up, find and click at the button named force stop to disable this app for some time.
- When requested for confirmation, click on the ok button.
- Now attempt unlocking the same application that was locked before. It will be unlocked.
How To Protect Yourself
What can be done to prevent someone else from hacking into your phone using the same trick? Isn’t protective your own smartphone more essential than harming someone else’s? Nicely, that’s precisely why we have the prevention steps explained here. Follow the steps below to protect your smartphone from app lock hack.
- Open your app locking application and add the Settings app to the list of locked applications.
- Now, if someone tries to open your Settings app to force stop your App lock, they may be asked to enter the password with the aid of App lock to open the Settings app. In that manner, they won’t be able to compromise your smartphone’s protection.
Forgot Applock Password
In case you forgot Applock’s pattern or password, you may create a new one by using following these steps:
- Open the app, tap on the tools tab and then select Applock (click from a smartphone).
- Next, tap on the “options” () button in the top right corner.
- After that, Choose the Forgot your password option.
- Then tap on the Login with Google option.
- Enter the email and password used to activate Applock.
- Now you’ll be able to create a new pattern or numeric password.