Here you can easily Unlock and Reset Allview Android mobile if you forgot your phone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Allview Android phone.
We help you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Before Unlock your mobile
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Your mobile battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read carefully every point in Unlock methods.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files, and apps, etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Allview Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Allview Mobile.
- Hard Reset Allview Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Allview mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Allview Mobile recover the password.
Table of Contents
Allview Mobiles List
- Allview Soul X7 Pro
- Allview Soul X7 Style
- Allview Viva 803G
- Allview V4 Viper Pro
- Allview A10 Max
- Allview V4 Viper
- Allview D2 Senior
- Allview M11 Luna
- Allview Viva C703
- Allview Viva Home
- Allview Viva 1003G
- Allview Viva 1003G Lite
- Allview Soul X6 Mini
- Allview Soul X6 Xtreme
- Allview P10 Pro
- Allview P10 Max
- Allview P10 Mini
- Allview P10 Life
- Allview A10 Lite 2019
- Allview A10 Plus
- Allview Soul X5 Style
- Allview Soul X5 Mini
- Allview P10 Style
- Allview X5 Soul
- Allview Soul X5 Pro
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity Plus
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity L
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity S
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity N
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity Z
- Allview X4 Soul Vision
- Allview V3 Viper
- Allview X4 Xtreme
- Allview X4 Soul Lite
- Allview X4 Soul Mini S
- Allview X4 Soul Mini
- Allview X4 Soul Style
- Allview P6 Energy Mini
- Allview X4 Soul
- Allview V2 Viper Xe
- Allview V2 Viper S
- Allview P9 Energy mini
- Allview P9 Energy Lite
- Allview P9 Energy
- Allview P7 Pro
- Allview X3 Soul Style
- Allview X3 Soul Plus
- Allview X3 Soul Lite
- Allview P6 Energy Lite
- Allview AX501Q
- Allview Viva H1001 LTE
- Allview V2 Viper i4G
- Allview V2 Viper e
- Allview P6 Lite
- Allview X3 Soul Pro
- Allview X3 Soul mini
- Allview P8 Energy Pro
- Allview P6 eMagic
- Allview P5 eMagic
- Allview P4 eMagic
- Allview X3 Soul
- Allview X2 Soul Style Plus Platinum
- Allview X2 Soul Style
- Allview X2 Soul Lite
- Allview V2 Viper X Plus
- Allview V2 Viper X
- Allview V2 Viper
- Allview V2 Viper i
- Allview P8 Energy mini
- Allview P5 Pro
- Allview AX4 Nano Plus
- Allview Viva C701
- Allview P6 Pro
- Allview P8 Energy
- Allview P5 Energy
- Allview E4
- Allview E4 Lite
- Allview E3 Living
- Allview A5 Easy
- Allview E2 Jump
- Allview E3 Sign
- Allview P4 Life
- Allview P5 Life
- Allview P6 Energy
- Allview Viper E
- Allview Viper L
- Allview V1 Viper i4G
- Allview V1 Viper S4G
- Allview X2 Soul Pro
- Allview W1i
- Allview W1s
- Allview X2 Xtreme
- Allview P6 Life
- Allview C5 Smiley
- Allview C6 Quad 4G
- Allview E2 Living
- Allview Twin X2
- Allview P7 Seon
- Allview X1 Xtreme Mini
- Allview X2 Soul Mini
- Allview Impera M
- Allview Impera S
- Allview Impera i
- Allview A6 Quad
- Allview X2 Soul
- Allview P7 Xtreme
- Allview X1 Xtreme
- Allview V1 Viper S
- Allview Viva i10G
- Allview Viva H10 HD
- Allview Viva H10 LTE
- Allview Viva H8 LTE
- Allview Viva H7S
- Allview Viva H7 LTE
- Allview Viva D8
- Allview AX4 Nano
- Allview AX3 Party
- Allview Viva i8
- Allview Viva Q7 Life
- Allview 3 Speed Quad HD
- Allview City Life
- Allview 2 Speed Quad
- Allview City Plus
- Allview Viva H8
- Allview Viva Q8
- Allview P6 Quad Plus
- Allview A5 Quad
- Allview P5 Symbol
- Allview X1 Soul Mini
- Allview X1 Soul
- Allview A4 Duo
- Allview A5 Duo
- Allview H2 Qubo
- Allview Viper i V1
- Allview Viper V1
- Allview P5 Qmax
Allview Mobile Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos and contacts etc. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone:
- Turn Off your Allview Android mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button or
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up button
- Release all the Buttons, when you see the logo.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Now Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select Yes–delete all user data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Allview mobile.
Check out following link for more Hard Reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your Android mobile phone with Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android phone location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to Google Find My Device.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options on the left side,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option to reset your phone.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details about Google find my device.
Unlock with Android Unlock Tools
If above methods not working, you can unlock your Android mobile with Android Unlock Tools. You need a PC and USB cable to unlock your phone password, pattern, or PIN.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
Allview Mobile Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Allview Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details about Google security questions..
Unlock Allview Mobile with Android Multi Tools
You can unlock, reset, remove pattern or pin and wipe data your Android phone with Android Tools and Drivers software.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Allview Mobile Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Allview Android phone with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile easily.
- Turn On your mobile phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your phone to unlock the device.
- Then, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password in the Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Allview Mobile Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method to reset your phone.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. You can also backup all your data before reset.
- First, Power On your Allview Android mobile.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Next, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Then, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Allview Mobile.
Follow below link to get more factory reset methods.
- Allview Mobile pattern lock remove
- Allview Mobile reset password
- Allview Mobile pattern lock UMT
- Allview Mobile max FRP unlock
- how to unlock Allview phone password
- Allview Mobile hard reset
- Allview Mobile pattern lock miracle